Seeking true life job-hunting stories

Subject: Seeking true life job-hunting stories
From: Cheryle Wiese <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 1997 09:40:26 PDT

Hi Techwhirlers,

Do you have a bizarre, tragic, or just plain funny interview experience
you would like to share?

I'm writing a feature on "Strange Encounters of the Job-Hunting Kind" to
be published on-line in the next couple of months. Since I'm writing for
a Portland, OR, web site, stories from the Portland Metropolitan area
are *especially* welcome.

My editor has given me a tight deadline, so I would need these by August
19. A paragraph in the body of an e-mail would be sufficient. Also,
please let me know if it is okay to include your name, or if you would
prefer to remain anonymous!

Of course, please respond off line.

Thanks,

Cheryle

"Finding the answer, it's a human obsession. But you might
as well talk to the stones and trees and the sea,
'Cause nobody knows,
And so few can see."

-from "Estonia" by Marillion