Re: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

Subject: Re: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
From: Richard Yanowitz <ryanowit -at- NYCT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 14:57:52 -0400

At 01:03 PM 8/17/97 +0000, Bonnie Granat wrote:
>Oh, rats! I've evidently got the early stages of
>carpal tunnel syndrome.

>Anybody have experience with this syndrome?

The National Writers Union (see my signature for contact information) has
done some research and conducted some workshops on RSI.

If you try to reach them and have trouble, let me know.

Richard Yanowitz, NYC
mailto:ryanowitz -at- bigfoot -dot- com

Freelance writers (including tech writers): join the National Writers Union
for contract help, grievances, health benefits, lobbying, community....

For further information, e-mail me or contact the union directly:
web site:
mailto:nwu -at- nwu -dot- org

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at