SQA Testing

Subject: SQA Testing
From: Tabatha Helm <HelmT -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 15:51:24 -0500

I am posting this message for a fellow co-worker. Please direct all

Does anyone have documents to distribute to new users of SQA Team
Test or Robot. I am currently working on a new assignment and need
more information to bring beginners up to a intermediate level.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian Clifford
CLIFFORB -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM
Medi-Span Inc.