Re: Software Application

Subject: Re: Software Application
From: John Posada <JOHN -dot- POSADA -at- EY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 17:36:41 -0400

>>I am revising a product catalog for a firm that manufactures and
>>distributes products for the building construction industry.

>>My client wants the catalog done in FrameMaker because of its table
>>management capabilities (no argument there). FrameViewer bundled on a
>>CD-ROM would enable viewing by their customers.

>Bundling FrameMaker on a CD-ROM so the user can view the documents? Do I
>understand you correctly? That's going to be kind of expensive, don't
>you think?

FrameViewer...not FrameMaker. FrameViewer is a distributed viewer for Frame
documents like Wordview is for Word files or Acrobat is for PDF. do you have ERNSTYOUNG in your email return address or howbout
putting a real name in the email so I can verify that you are legit? I
wouldn't want to pass your email to our administrators and have them run a
trace, would I?

John Posada
Ernst & Young
Tactical Applications Group
Lyndhurst, NJ
john -dot- posada -at- ey -dot- com (work)
john -at- tdandw -dot- com (personal) (work) (personal)
(201) 842-2699

"My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will never,
never surrender to what is right."
- Vice President Dan Quayle 11/15/91

Search the archives at or search and
browse the archives at