Re: more on cp, wrist/arm problems...

Subject: Re: more on cp, wrist/arm problems...
From: Joanne Grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:30:42 -0700

Ridder, Fred wrote:
> But does anyone have a problem with their clicking finger? I have a
> Microsoft kidney-bean mouse, which is definitely more comfortable to
> use. (Except for left-handers of course, but that's another

A while back I had problems with the "pad" of my thumb swelling. That
seems to have cleared up once I started using a wrist rest.

Now I have trouble with my shoulder, but only when I'm doing
mouse-intense work. It doesn't seem to bother me when I'm keyboarding,
but if I mouse too much, it feels like the nerve gets pinched.

Joanne Grey Technical Writing
IQ Labs http://www.iqlabs.com
joanne -at- iqlabs -dot- com voice: 510.563.3922

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident. -Shopenhauer