Looking for reputable contract agency in San Francisco

Subject: Looking for reputable contract agency in San Francisco
From: Eileen Foran <Eileen_M_Foran -at- KPMG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 10:09:32 -0400

Hello, all:

Within the next month, I will be moving from Dallas to San Francisco.
I am hoping to secure a job in San Francisco (contract, preferably)
before I get there. I am hoping that someone can direct me to
reputable contract agencies or full-time employers who are looking for
technical writers with project management, online help, paper
documentation, multimedia, and editing experience.

I have already contacted the San Francisco area STC, and have followed
up on opportunities posted in their job bank. I have also been
checking the Bay area jobs newsgroups.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. If you'd like more
information, please feel free to e-mail me.

Eileen Foran
Technical Writer