Table of Contents Problem

Subject: Table of Contents Problem
From: Dennis DeMarco <holden190 -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 13:13:28 -0700

I have a strange problem that I hope someone on the list can help me
with. I'm creating a manual that includes a table of contents (I am
working in Word 97). The table of contents generates fine, but when I
print my entire document including the toc, all the page references in
the toc change to the same page, say page 3 or 11. So the bottom line
is that I'm unable to create a usable document since when I print it
the toc always becomes wrong.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis