Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: "Marie C. Paretti" <mparetti -at- RRINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 16:53:20 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to my question about Publish. As I suspected,
it's a little teeny program more for personal use, and not able to do what
I need.

Marie

Marie C. Paretti
Department of English Recognition Research, Inc.
University of Wisconsin - Madison Blacksburg, Virginia
mparetti -at- facstaff -dot- wisc -dot- edu mparetti -at- rrinc -dot- com

Sometimes I feel like a dog
standin' on a tool box
in the back of a pickup truck
doin' 90 round a corner