Visual C++/Visual Basic electronic books

Subject: Visual C++/Visual Basic electronic books
From: Allyn Baum <a_baum -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 11:30:39 -0400

Hi;

Does anyone know what the interface is that Microsoft uses to display their electronic books in their Visual Basic and Visual C++ interface. Is the interface proprietary to Microsoft or can the tool be purchased to develop the same? In my opinion, it seems as though the information is in HTML, thought I am not certain. I am curious to know how the table of contents displays in a pane to the left while the body of information displays in the right. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Allyn
a_baum -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca