Thanks for your help on "Legacy help projects..."

Subject: Thanks for your help on "Legacy help projects..."
From: Julie Tholen <julie_tholen -at- CNT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 14:55:48 -0500

Dear TW-Lers -

Thanks so much for all of your good advice regarding my legacy help
projects dilemma. Special thanks to those who cross-posted my request to
the Winhlp-l. I did receive about 7 or 8 responses. I think that most of
the responses were also posted to the listserv, but I would be happy to
post a summary if anyone would like me to.

Thanks again for your assistance.

J.A.E. Tholen
Sr. Technical Writer
CNT, Inc.