Re: Use of trademark symbol - THANKS!

Subject: Re: Use of trademark symbol - THANKS!
From: Jim VanWinkle <JamesPVW -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:05:03 -0400

Thanks to everyone who gave me ideas both publicly and privately! I think
I'll try the "If it's good enough for Microsoft..." approach first.

And to everyone who found it in their hearts to criticize the way I wrote my
example, get a life. This is from the list's posting rules:

"...and do NOT point out grammatical, spelling, or usage errors.
This forum is not the place to deal with editorial frustration."