A4 Publishing supplies

Subject: A4 Publishing supplies
From: "Paul C. Nendick" <pauly -at- ENTERACT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 01:08:24 -0500

I recently won a contract with a client that needs me to produce
a large quantity of material in the A4 (European) format.
While I have never had trouble producing copy on this readily
available paper, I have now run into a new obstacle.

I need no less than 50 1" (or equivalent) A4 formatted binders!

When inquiring at Office Depot today, the look on the prepubescent
manager's face was worth more than Bill Gate's share of the planet!

Nonetheless, I have found domestic sizes to be close to suitable; but
not close enough. Any help will be immediately appreciated and forever
treasured as indispensable knowledge.

Paul C. Nendick
Freelance Technical Writer
mailto:pauly -at- enteract -dot- com