Re: Is there a nice way to say...

Subject: Re: Is there a nice way to say...
From: Lars Helge Semb <lhs -at- VINGMED -dot- NO>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:22:27 +0200

> ...That our software has (gulp) *limitations*?
========

No! Try this one:
--------My solution-------

Extended Features:
To be used under these conditions:
- the humidity has to be at least 40 percent
- Venus must be rising
- it has to be a leap year

Command #1........

--------End, my solution-------

And yes, I have actually used this one, turned a limited functionality into
something positiv for the user, but it may be hard to find that positiv way
to describe it.

--Lars H.