Is there a nice way to say...

Subject: Is there a nice way to say...
From: Maura Betler <Maura_Betler -at- G1 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 22:00:00 -0500

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for help in pointing
out "limitations" in software. As requested, here are the Cliff's
Notes:

- Label it "Troubleshooting"
- Label it "Restrictions"
- say that "in order for this thing to work, the following conditions
must be true...
- Label it "Special Conditions"
- Label it "Work-Arounds"
- Label it "Issues"
- say that "this feature is only active (available) if..."
- Use "Restrictions" with these sub-heads: requirements; you must
have...; and It is helpful to have...;
- Label it "Specific Operational Parameters" (The author acknowledged
that this one is definitely "marketing speak".)

--- Maura Betler, Group 1 Software, Inc. ---
*** Unlike the guy who "pulled the plug after three days," I find you
folks to be very helpful/useful ***