Re: Ellipsis button - what is it called?

Subject: Re: Ellipsis button - what is it called?
From: Suzanne Maloon <maloon -at- CDEPOT -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:17:58 -0700

I MUST disagree with this----------------->"Click ... and browse to the
file location."

Saying "Click...and browse to the file location" looks as if you forgot to
complete your thought. Call it the ellipsis button, and then give a screen
capture to give your readers a clue of what you're talking about.

Suzanne Maloon, Consultant

maloon -at- cdepot -dot- net
215 Mason Street
Jackson, CA 95642