Applescript and Pagemaker

Subject: Applescript and Pagemaker
From: B Slen <bslen -at- SAMS -dot- MCP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:05:40 -0500

Hi everyone,

Along the macro writing thread, I'm wondering if anyone has
experience writing Applescript macros for Pagemaker. I have some
documents I convert from Word for the PC to Pagemaker for the Mac, I
think there are some repetitive tasks I could clean up with the help
of Applescript, but I am unfamiliar with it. Is the syntax of
Applescript similar to WordBasic? Can you create macros that use more
than one application, more than one document? How powerful is
Applescript? If this topic is not appropriate for the list please
reply to me directly, thanks...

-Ben Slen
Indexer
SAMS Publishing

"All opinions expressed are my own and not my employers."