Orange County, California, FUN Meeting

Subject: Orange County, California, FUN Meeting
From: Margaret Packman <mpackman -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:35:40 -0700

The Orange County FrameMaker Users' Network meeting will be held on
Thursday, September 18th at 6pm at FileNet in Costa Mesa. Susan Barber and
Holly Harris-Monk of Adobe will present a demonstration of FrameMaker 5.5.
We will also have our usual introductions, job announcements, and Q&A
sessions.

Directions and a map are on the FrameUsers web site:

http://www.FrameUsers.com/fun/orangecountyfun.shtml