Re: intranet features

Subject: Re: intranet features
From: Peter Brown <pbrown -at- MKS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:29:10 -0400

We have just about everything on our intranet, not surprising for a
company that makes a product, Web Integrity, for managing web content
(note blatant commercial plug).

Every department in the company and product team within R&D has its own
page, with meeting minutes, technical notes, white papers, and other
supporting documentation, along with links to download latest makes of
software. Also, our intranet allows us to search the bugs database by
product, feature, bug number, etc.

Many people have their own personal web pages with information about the
work they are doing, and about personal interests, along with links to
their own personal web pages outside of the company.