Re: "Conventions Used in this Manual" wasRE: Emphasis

Subject: Re: "Conventions Used in this Manual" wasRE: Emphasis
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:52:39 -0400

I generally skip the obvious stuff such as "bold means this or that."
(I used to include it, but our localizers convinced us not to bother
because conventions tend to change depending on the language.)
And, as you said, if it's that cryptic, then I'm probably doing
something wrong.

However, I do include syntax conventions, such as "switches in []
are optional," and so on.

A.

--
Alexia Prendergast