HyperSnap/NT 4.0 screen captures

Subject: HyperSnap/NT 4.0 screen captures
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 16:23:25 -0400

bkane -at- ARTISOFT -dot- COM wrote:

>When I desperately needed a screen capture program for NT 4.0 >this spring and HiJaak wasn't ready yet, I found a great >application that's really inexpensive, simple and super-easy >to use: HyperSnap.

Beth:

I agree: Hypersnap is a useful little product (it works just fine in
Windows 95,too, by the way).

However, I wanted to add it's most useful feature: not only does
Hypersnap allow you to crop captures, but it allows you to undo the
crop.

This undo feature is useful if you didn't quite get the crop right, of
course. However, it's also useful if you want to shots of an entire
screen, followed by pieces of the screen. Instead of taking each shot
individually, you can crop, save, and undo - all of which is useful for
editing shots on the fly.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
(bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com) (604) 421-7189

"If you hear not, hear me never,
If you burn not, freeze forever,
If you hunger not, starve in hell,
If you will not, then you never shall."
- Peter S. Beagle, "The Last Song of Sirit Byar"