Re: Extracting text from Interleaf

Subject: Re: Extracting text from Interleaf
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:30:56 -0500

What do you mean, extracting text? Interleaf has a number of filters
which allow it to be converted to other formats--you need to have
these filters enabled, however. How this works depends on which
version of Interleaf you have, and what filters are enabled.

I can't give you any more specific advice, because I'm not sure what
you want to do.

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com