Charging Clients for Documentation

Subject: Charging Clients for Documentation
From: Carole Dossing <Carole -dot- Dossing -at- SODIUM -dot- CRS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:27:46 -0500

I've just started working for a software company and I am the first
technical writer that they've had. I'm going to be putting together a
documentation set. I was asked today if there is an industry standard
for charging clients for documentation. I have absolutely no idea.
Does anyone have any insight into this issue?

Carole Dossing
Technical Writer Phone: 512.472.0191
BRC Health Care Fax: 512.472.5245
E-mail: carole -dot- dossing -at- emstat -dot- com