Subject: Status: Career Changes
From: Cindy Bailey <baileycom -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 21:59:10 -0700

Hi, everyone -

I would like to thank everyone who volunteered to be interviewed for my
Intercom article on making difficult career decision(s). I received
OVERWHELMING responses - far more than I anticipated - and,
unfortuneately, far more than I needed. I have already telephoned or
e-mailed selected interviewees - but I wanted to thank everyone for
their willingness to participate and share. It was very much
appreciated.

Thanks again!!
Cindy Bailey
Bailey Communications