Training Classes

Subject: Training Classes
From: Jeffrey Hsu <jhsu -at- IDDIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:32:18 -0400

Hello,

Does anyone have a training school/center to recommend? I am
interested in FrameMaker 5 Training (in particular advanced course).

I had an experience with one school where the instructor was
obviously very competent, however went very fast, didn't help the
students very much, went strictly by the book, and was perhaps too
concerned with leaving right after class. I also thought the class hours
were too short (9-4).

Any good centers to recommend, preferably East Coast, but can be
anywhere?

I think someone mentioned EEI Communications in Alexandria, VA as a
good choice.

Feel free to message me directly if you prefer.

Thanks,

Jeff Hsu
jhsu -at- iddis -dot- com