Project Management tool?

Subject: Project Management tool?
From: Hillary Russak <hrussak -at- SLAC -dot- STANFORD -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:15:20 -0700

Newbie here... I won't bother lurking.

I'm in search of a good project management tool for technical writing
projects. The other technical writers in my division (ES&H at the Stanford
Linear Accelerator Center) have been using MS Project and we're all pretty
disgusted with it. My portion of the work was once manageable without an
organizational tool, but isn't anymore.

Are any of you using something you can recommend? All noises welcome.
-hil

Hillary M. Russak, Technical Writer
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
ES&H Division, Waste Management Department
hrussak -at- slac -dot- stanford -dot- edu
Office: (650) 926-3193
Pager: (650) 940-0741