Re: Portfolios

Subject: Re: Portfolios
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:11:20 -0700

Some editing work can only be shown using before/after samples.

When I'd just finished a certificate course, most of my portfolio was
"practice" stuff. Not all, but it certainly made up the most
interesting part of the portfolio.
Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS)