Re: Pet Peeve Words

Subject: Re: Pet Peeve Words
From: Susan Best <sbest -at- WMC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:46:38 -0700

and phrases:

to "own" a project--- or anything for that matter!
(really it means i don't want to be responsible for it. instead, you can be
and i'll try to make it sound more important by giving you"ownership" of it)

do you have "bandwidth" to do this?
(i don't have time, can't be bothered)

let's make sure we're all "on the same page"

fyi
(usually rather smug)