kind of obscure (I think) RoboHelp question

Subject: kind of obscure (I think) RoboHelp question
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- WRITEANGLES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 22:34:32 -0700

Here it is, Friday evening and I've run into some unusual behavior on a
help file I'm trying to get out this weekend. I'm hoping someone has run
into this before and can give me some ideas.

The help file was run thought QA, and they report a bug that "if you
click a topic from the index tab, display the topic, then click Help
Topics back to the Index and click the same topic, the dialog box
doesn't close."

I tried this with several topics, and the dialog closed automatically on
all but one topic. Can anyone offer any insight?