Benefits and costs in preparing documentation

Subject: Benefits and costs in preparing documentation
From: Paul Ryken <pryken -at- POPRUN -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 10:04:12 +1200

Hi team

I have a new client who has asked our company to advise the cost benefits
for developing new procedures manuals and documentation for them and the
value that we can add to it. Not difficult to use warm fussy phrases, but
are there any tangible examples that you have that I can use?

They use an old mainframe and are not planning to move to a Windows
environment for a few years so we are going to prepare the information
using Information Mapping methodology.

Paul