Re: File Ownership

Subject: Re: File Ownership
From: Ann Mackenzie <AnnMacknz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:37:31 -0400

>a person from the Canadian offices of this company requested that I send a
copy of the file to their training coordinator<

Jack - it sounds like they didn't realize that you would only be supplying
hard copy, when what they wanted was both that and the file.

I usually write into my contracts that customers will receive a master doc
and files on diskette. It's better for them, should I not be available when
revisions are needed - and that's part of my sales talk; that is, they are
not tied to me (even tho they usually come back to me for revisions).

Cheers