Re: Microsoft Style Manual

Subject: Re: Microsoft Style Manual
From: Melanie Palmer <melanie -at- CRAB -dot- WA -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 16:47:45 -0700

I just bought "the Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications"
via Amazon.com (List $24.95 - Amazon $19.96)

http://www.amazon.com you can search by title or isbn .. which, for The
MS Manual of Style is: 1-55615-939-0

Hope it helps :)

Melanie

Eric wrote:
I seem to recall seeing mention of a Microsoft Style Manual, or
something
like that, on this listserv recently. Can anyone give me a little more
info about it - what it goes into generally, where it can be purchased
and
for how much?
Thanks.