Job: contract writer, urgent, Mtn View, CA on-site

Subject: Job: contract writer, urgent, Mtn View, CA on-site
From: DIGEST Deborah Snavely <dsnavely -at- SAVI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 15:52:29 PST

We need a contract writer to contribute to our growing wireless communications
success. Savi Technology, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Raytheon TI Systems, uses
radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology to pioneer new directions for
real-time logistics & supply-chain management.

Contract Technical Writer
We're looking for a reliable, quick-starting writer to develop end-user manuals
and online help for a major project. (Project uses Java applets as custom client
software interfaces to our server software product.) Will work with lead project
writer and other contractors as well as permanent writing staff using template
and engineering documents. Will interact with engineers to gather information.
Must have excellent communication and analytical skills and be able to meet
tight schedules in a fast-paced environment.

Requires experience writing business and software documentation, online help,
and proficiency in FrameMaker. Strongly prefer familiarity with MacOS and
Windows95 or NT. Degree or equivalent, min one year exp. required. Starting
IMMEDIATLY, through December 1997. Contract rate $30-35/hour depending on
experience. 1099 contractors to work on-site.

PRINCIPALS ONLY

Savi Technology, Inc.
Attn: HR Job Code# Q3-TW-020
450 National Ave., Mtn. View, CA 94043