Contracting

Subject: Contracting
From: Larry Weber <larry_weber -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 15:53:09 PDT

Hello,

I'm presently a corporate technical writer, and I'm considering working
for myself someday. I have a few questions.

How do contractors enjoy their work? How does it compare with corporate
work?

If you work at home, do you go bonkers with "cabin fever?"

How do contractors manage health insurance?

After all is said and done, how's the money?

Feel free to respond off-line. TIA

Larry