Any Russian TCs on this list?

Subject: Any Russian TCs on this list?
From: Chaim Chatan <chatan -at- IDI -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:23:52 +0300

I would like to get in touch with Russian technical writers. If there are
any technical writers from Russia and the former Soviet Union who subscribe
to this list, please let me know. In addition, I am able to either translate
technical documentation directly from Russian to English or edit
translations of technical documentation from Russian to English, please let
me know.
I would also be interested in finding out about the state of the technical
writing profession in the former Soviet Union.