Presentation Design Questions

Subject: Presentation Design Questions
From: Kristen Black <kblack -at- ITSNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 10:47:35 -0600

I know this subject was addressed quite some time ago, but I've lost most
of my archived mail and I need the information again (and as has been
discussed recently, searching the TECHWR-L archives is not an option right
now--I've tried).

I need to get information on design issues for presentations--things like
what colors work best, what fonts are good, how many graphics per screen is
too much, etc.

Can any of you recommend a good book, or do you have any suggestions for
these issues? My two local libraries are a little short on current graphic
design books. I'm going to do the Barnes-and-Noble browse session in the
next couple of days, but I wanted some recommendations to start with.

Please reply offline, unless you think everyone would be interested in your

Thanks!

Kristen Black
Freelance Editor, Writer, and Indexer
kblack -at- itsnet -dot- com