Re: Setting shading in MS word

Subject: Re: Setting shading in MS word
From: "Martha R. Breil" <mbreil -at- LYCOS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:11:10 -0400

Paul wrote:

I am using Word 97 primarily, but I also have Word 7 (for Office 95)
installed on my computer. I would rather be using a proper DTP, but all
I have available is Word. Therefore, I have two MS Word questions to ask
of my learned contemporaries. This is the first installment:

How do I set a background color that is assigned specifically to a
coulmn or row?
___

Reply:

Hi Paul,
I've found the easiest way to do this is to select ->View ->Toolbars
->Tables and Borders. This activates a toolbar that provides the
options you need.

Hope it helps,
Martha

Martha R. Breil