Re: On-line Help: Arial v. Times New Roman

Subject: Re: On-line Help: Arial v. Times New Roman
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 07:52:22 -0500

Part of the reason for using sans-serif type on the screen is that
jagged, bitmapped serifs make the text harder to read.

I like MS Sans Serif, by the way, in my online Help projects. The
characters are a little wider than those in Arial.

Peace,
jim

jim grey \ Manager, Documentation
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com