Need TrueType Font

Subject: Need TrueType Font
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:04:49 -0700

A coworker is in desparate need of a monospaced TrueType font that has a
slashed zero. I thought for sure this was discussed here recently, but
after checking the archives back to July sometime, I couldn't find it.

If anyone is aware of such a font, please let me know. Free and
available by download is preferable because we're not allowed to spend
any money this close to the end of the fiscal year.

Thanks.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
The Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L -
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/