Re: A proposal to the tech writing list moderator :my 2 cents

Subject: Re: A proposal to the tech writing list moderator :my 2 cents
From: Margaret Spurgin <mspurgin -at- IS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 14:02:03 -0500

LARS BRADLEY wrote:

> It is something that's "out of hand" and it's up to the receiver to screen out unwanted messages by subject.

I don't know, the Framer mailing list doesn't include all of this
nonsense. People use the list to discuss specific issues related to
using the software. I agree with Paul that this list does have some
valuable topics discussed (thank you, Nina Panzica, Elna Tynes, and all
others who bring intelligent dialogue to this list), and I do not want
to unsubscribe; however, I am beginning to feel enslaved by the
triviality that fills my mailbox. (Is that politically incorrect to say
so?)

I wish people who have nothing better to do than send in their favorite
misused words would get a job.

- Margaret