For Sale: Adobe Acrobat, FrameMaker, HDK 3.1

Subject: For Sale: Adobe Acrobat, FrameMaker, HDK 3.1
From: Michael Little <hypercom -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 08:09:30 +1000

Hello,
I am selling some items of software that I no longer need.
Adobe Acrobat 3.0 $200(AUS)
Symatec Cafe V1.0 $100(AUS)
Virtual Media V3.1 Upgrade $150 (I will include my original V2.0 disks as
well)
Adobe FrameMaker 5.1.2 $600

If required, I can supply original receipts for proof of purchase. I am
selling these as I no longer need them at home.
International purchases are acceptable, but payment must be by telex
transfer into an account I will nominate. Shipping costs of $12.00(AUS) for
purchases outside the state of Victoria, Australia.

I hope these can be of help to you, as they were to me.

Cheers!

MIchael John Little
"Without Fear,Through Adversity to the Stars!"

Hyper Communications
"Knowledge is Power, yet True Power is Communicating Knowledge"

1/36 Lusher Road Croydon Victoria Australia
Tel. (61) 3 9722 9167
Email: hypercom -at- c031 -dot- aone -dot- net -dot- au
WWW: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hypercom/welcome.htm