Juan mo time: For the serious-minded types ;-)

Subject: Juan mo time: For the serious-minded types ;-)
From: Terence Kierans <TKierans -at- TRANSIGO -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 08:55:06 +1000

I viewed the page referenced by the URL you quoted.

I note that a sentence from one of the linked pages ends as follows:

".............enables the Commander to realize his vision of
developing the TRADOC culture in a balanced manner across the Army's
six imperatives."

Maybe it's because I'm an Irish born Australian, but imperative as a

I hope most sincerely that this "mission statement" was not written by
a contract TC.