this list ain't broke, (you know the rest)

Subject: this list ain't broke, (you know the rest)
From: Ron D Rhodes <Ron_D_Rhodes -at- MAIL -dot- BANKONE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 13:12:12 -0400

Dear TC's:

Personally, I don't think we have a need for a new list. Those
writers too busy to read the entire list (like me!) may want to
consider using the Find feature to jump the desired topics. In
Windows, you can even use CTRL-C (copy), CTRL-V (paste) to copy and
paste your topic into the Find field!.

I have gleaned useful information from messages that may have seemed
insignificant to many of you. The last thing I want is to have one of
my posts demoted to "that other list" because it wasn't up to "TECHWR-L
standards."

My suggestion:
Stay the course. We already have a moderator to sort out irrelevant
posts. And I think he/she is doing a bang-up job!

Ron Rhodes
ron_d_rhodes -at- mail -dot- bankone -dot- com