Re: Frame 5.5 Problems

Subject: Re: Frame 5.5 Problems
From: Holly Turner <hturner -at- HARBINGER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:37:17 -0400

I have been using it for one week. I couldn't get it to import Frame or
RTF files. I had to cut text from a Word 6.0 document and paste the
text as RTF into a Frame document. In addition, it crashes at odd
times, mainly when I'm working with tables. Usually when it crashes,
Frame tells you to send a text file that logged what just happened. I
e-mail my document, the text file, and explain what I did when it
crashed. Frame is still logging bugs on the product, and I feel like
I'm doing the beta testing.....