Seeking web styles guide

Subject: Seeking web styles guide
From: William Rost <rost -at- GATE -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 07:53:11 -0700

Our writing group has been following the "Microsoft Manual of Style for
Technical Publications" to write Help files and other documentation
for Windows-based applications. I'm searching for a similar style
manual or guide that addresses the nuances of documenting
web-based applications.

Anyone know of such a manual? Is anyone out there working on such a
manual?

If you have information, please either e-mail the information to me or post
it. I'll compile all responses and post them to the list.

By the way, I'm posting this message to both the techwr and winhlp lists.

TIA,
Bill Rost
wcr -at- sunquest -dot- com
Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.