Page layout & foreign language translations

Subject: Page layout & foreign language translations
From: JamesPVW <jamespvw -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:46:32 -0400

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle page layout for a
software manual in English, French, and Spanish? I have done the
two-language-saddle-stitched-flip-it-over-and-read-it-in-Spanish thang
before, but never three languages.

Any hints? Is the simplest/best way to have the translations appear one
after another, front to back? If so, should I start page numbering over
with the beginning of each language?

TIA,

Jim Van Winkle