Indian Technical Writers List (TWIN)

Subject: Indian Technical Writers List (TWIN)
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:34:16 +0530

Respected Seniors, Colleagues and Friends,

I have been immensely benefitted by being on this list. It has been an
education, a veritable, free seminar on technical writing. I felt that
there is a need to create awareness among Indian technical writers about
this profession. I have therefore cre ated TWIN, with the help of Mathew
Richardson. The objective is to discuss issues pertinent to India and to
create a closer bond of professional relationships between technical
writers in India.

I am happy to announce that the TWIN mailing list is up and running --
though traffic is yet to pick up. TWIN stands for Technical Writers of
India mailing list.

Some of the members of this list have shown interest in technical writing
in India. Hope you will join this list and give us some guidance. I would
specially welcome Indian writers abroad.

To send messages to this list, please email to:

twin -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk

To join this list, please send an email to:

list -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk

with

join twin

on the first line of the body of message. Keep the subject line empty.

For more details on the list, please go to

http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath/twin.htm

If you have any queries, please do get in touch with me.

I warmly welcome you to this list.

Guru
List owner (TWIN -- Technical Writers of India mailing list)
guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath (India's first site on technical writing)