Re: Frame -> Word

Subject: Re: Frame -> Word
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 09:24:00 -0700

Emma,
For what it's worth: I am the only writer at my company and I use
FrameMaker to write the doc. Everyone else uses Word. If I need to write
a memo or something internal, I write it in Word. But the documentation
is always in FrameMaker (online help in RoboHELP). I convert the docs to
PDF for those who want to access them online. It hasn't been a problem
so far. Maybe you can have your cake and eat it too. Good luck!

-Kathy