Re: Co-Op/Internship Programs for Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Co-Op/Internship Programs for Technical Writers
From: Dale Sullivan <dsulliva -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:44:51 -0400

Someone tells me my earlier post was hard to read because of html coding. Thanks. Here's an easier read. Sorry.

Robbie Rupel asks about co-ops from the company's perspective. As a new hire
at Michigan Tech who is charged with building up our internship program, I
would like to hear any responses that go to Robbie. In fact, I would like to
hear from any of you whose companies are actively seeking either student (BS,
MS, PhD) or faculty interns. We would love to build up a file of companies
for our students to contact.

Dale Sullivan
Associate Professor of Rhetoric and Technical Communication
Humanities
Michigan Technological University
Houghton, MI 49931
<dsulliva -at- mtu -dot- edu>