Re: HyperHelp files

Subject: Re: HyperHelp files
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 13:34:21 +0530

Hari,

A quick answer to you before the real expert answers.

You do not need to send the.hh file. This file is required by the windows
help compiler to achieve context sensitivity. Once you compile the help
file, the help file is all that is required. You will appreciate I am
saying this based on my knowledge of RoboHelp and WinHelp. It should be
the same for other help systems too.

Best wishes

Guru

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath