Re: Indexing Tools

Subject: Re: Indexing Tools
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:26:12 -0400

I use a tool called IXGEN that has three features in particular that are
very useful to me:
-I can generate an editable index file. When I make changes in that
file, IXGEN updates the markers in my frame files.
-I can generate index entries from paragraph tags I specify.
-I can generate index entries from keywords I specify.

A big time-saver.

For more info, see: http://www.pacifier.com/~franks/ixmid.html

--
Alexia Prendergast